Desktop PC Browsers
Guidelines for web developers
- Open the Chrome Browser on your phone.
- Tap the menu icon by clicking ⋮ on the right-top of your screen.
- Tap on settings.
- Under the Advance section, tap on Site settings.
Safari on Apple iPhone
- Open the Setting app.
- Find Safari and tap on it.
- Find Advanced at the bottom.
- Open the Google Chrome menu by clicking the menu button (⋮) on the right top of the browser.
- Click on Settings.
- Scroll down to the Privacy and security section.
- Click on Site settings.
Apple Safari on Mac
- In the top toolbar menu, click on Safari.
- Click on Preferences in the drop down menu.
- Go to the Security tab.
- Click on the address bar where you type website URLs.
- Write or copy-paste about:config
- Accept the warning by clicking on Accept the Risk and Continue.
- If it shows false next to it, it means you have JS disabled.
- Click on the icon next to it to enable.
- Click on the Opera icon to open the menu.
- Select the Setting in the drop-down menu. Or you can use ALT+P to open the setting directly.
- Under the Privacy and security section, click on Site settings.
- Turn it on if it’s turned off.
- Open the menu on the right-top side by clicking on three dots.
- Choose the setting option in the menu.
- On the left-hand side, select Site permissions.
- Enable it using the toggle button if it’s disabled.